- Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Decorative Concrete Overlays
- Concrete Sealers
Benefits Of Using A Concrete Coating
- Most of the coatings besides sealers can offer amazing durability with epoxy flooring systems being the most durable and high-performance flooring systems on the market
- When using any of our concrete coatings, you will find that maintaining your floor coating will be an extremely fast and efficient task
- All of our concrete coatings offer waterproof finishes, making most of the coating options viable to be used outdoors or indoors with accident protection
- Remember, we only recommend having your concrete coatings professionally installed as the risk of the coating being installed incorrectly skyrockets when using unprofessional assistance.
Concrete Coatings We Offer
Decorative Concrete Overlays
Decorative concrete overlays are one of the top ways to coat your concrete so here’s what they bring to the table:
- Decorative concrete overlays include stamped concretes, artistic concrete overlays and even rustic wood flooring or wood stamped concrete
- With a stamped concrete overlay or a stamped wood overlay, you have the ability to crafty lifelike flooring with stamped concrete designs of intricate paver patterns and natural stone or the lifelike appearance of wood with rustic wood floors
- With an artistic overlay, you can achieve burnishing and marbling
Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Metallic epoxy flooring systems are one of the most exotic flooring systems on the market and here’s why:
- With a metallic epoxy floor coating, you have the ability to have a finish that is reminiscent of a sky full of clouds, a weather doppler or even lava flowing down the face of a volcano
- Metallic epoxy is attractive and extremely durable as it uses the same 100 percent solid base as an industrial epoxy flooring system which is capable of tolerating around 25,000 PSI!
Do you love the look of your standard concrete but wish it had a little more resistance? Heres what sealed concrete can do for you:
- When you seal your concrete, you will have access to our range of customization featuring low and high gloss sheens, colored pigments for tint and even a silica sand additive for increase slip and skid resistance
- When you seal your concrete, you are blocking all of its pores making it both moisture and stain resistant
- The sealing process can be completed in 3-4 hours
Garage Floor Epoxy
Heres what the most popular garage floor coating can do for you and your home:
- Garage floor epoxy is one of the most worry free flooring systems on the market with both superior chemical and damage resistance even capable of defending against corrosive chemicals
- Not only is the damage resistance worry free but so is the maintenance of the flooring system. This concrete coating is waterproof so you can simply use your garden hose to wash it off when it becomes heavily soiled
- What most homeowners love about the epoxy garage floor coating is the fact it can drastically increase the value of your home!
Heres why concrete coatings for pool decks are one of the most used pool decking materials for pool deck resurfacing:
- Decorative concrete overlays are heavily used on concrete pool decks for their ability to make settings look exotic and they are even resistant to both the harsh UV rays from the sun and even from the dangerous chemicals we use in the pool
- Another popular choice for concrete coating your pool deck is pavers as they are extremely durable but in the off chance that one does break, you can simply slide a new one in its place
- For more information about our pool decking materials, take a look at our pool deck resurfacing page!
Looking for Concrete Coating Services?
Call now and get a free quote for Garage Epoxy Flooring services.
Our Service Areas
Here are the areas that we serve:
- Bentonville AR
- Rogers, AR
- Fayetteville, AR
- Tulsa OK
- Springfield M0
- Fort Smith AR