with Epoxy Floor Coatings
It is no secret that we all want our homes, businesses, and garages to reflect our unique styles and personalities! Epoxy coatings allow many of us to transform our standard home and business floors into areas that leave people wanting more! The best part about these coatings is the fact that they resist all types of common and uncommon damages, so your floors will continue to be beautiful and unique for years to come.
Modern Epoxy Floors Excite People
With resin floors, you can install a floor with unlimited choices of colors and textures that truly create a unique and individual experience. An epoxy flooring installer has to be a true arts man to use your floor as a blank canvas and create something that is out of this world. Many floors installed in commercial settings are used to create effects with the lights and the manipulation of pigmentation in the floors surface coating! These are fun and unique ways to make your floors one of a kind.
- Commercial areas benefit from increased traffic flow
- Epoxy decorative coatings are wearing and tear-resistant
- They will last for many years
Creative Commercial and Industrial Epoxy Floors
In industrial settings, it is important to have clear lines drawn as to where things go and where certain work zones are, so epoxy coatings have been being used to ensure that those lines are clear. Epoxy coatings can create designated work zones and traffic paths for industrial facilities instead of just being a protective coating on a grey and dull concrete floor.
For commercial settings, 3D art is becoming quite popular. These graphic murals are created to appear realistic enough to tough the picture and create incredible optical illusions! Epoxy coatings are used to protect these designs and enhance their colors.
- Epoxy coatings can create colors that increase safety in industrial areas
- Epoxy coatings can transform a boring grey concrete surface into something spectacular
- Epoxy coatings can be installed as protective layers for added work on flooring
Epoxy for Creative Design
Are you looking to expand your creative canvas? Epoxy has been used for jewelry, tables, counters, and even plants. Some artists have gone as far as encasing coffee beans in resin epoxy coatings, check Pinterest out for more!
Using epoxy to preserve things with expiration dates is one way the art has become and stayed not only innovative but modern.
- Epoxy resin coatings are recreating what it means to do interior artwork
- These coatings can be used to encase and almost embalm live things
- Use this coating for walls and countertops as well as flooring in all settings!