Your Family This Summer
- All fences around your pool should be a minimum of 5 feet tall to avoid climbing over
- When using a fence with links or bars, they should be no more than 4 inches wide
- Never use fences that have the resemblance to foot or handholds to make climbing over easier
- If using a wider link, use slats to make the holes in the fence smaller
- Never place benches or large stones by your fence as they serve as a stepping ladder
- Not all homes are the same, call a professional for the best options for your pool and home
Well there you have it, our tips for summertime pool safety for you and your family. Remember, always enforce your pool’s rules and even consider taking a CPR training course to be prepared for any situation that can occur. We wish you the best of luck and remember, stay hydrated!