Polished Concrete Floors
Different types of flooring solutions benefit residential and commercial properties but very few flooring systems can say that they are great for all of those industries. Polished concrete floors are those systems that are made to be versatile for everyone and every property. Homes and businesses install polished concrete floors for modern and durable flooring. These floors offer both homes and businesses:
- Strong floors
- Sustainable and eco-friendly floors
- Long-lasting floors
- Beauty and aesthetic versatility
When you install polished concrete floors don’t be surprised when the choices are unlimited and your floors last over 25 years. But let’s break them up, the benefits I mean, some benefits are specifically special for homes and others are for businesses.
Residential benefits include:
- Their strength and durability go a long way in homes that have children and pets. These floors are prepared for any possible damages that could occur. These floors are resistant to water spills and general fatigue causing situations.
- Low to no maintenance go a long way in a home! Because polished concrete floors are resistant to stains, water, wear and tear, even high levels of foot-traffic. As a result of the durability of the floor, they are much more cost-effective. The way these floors are sealed off nothing will need to be scrubbed or waxed for protection. Things like grease, spills, and stains do not damage polished concrete floors.
- These are sustainable and eco-friendly options! Don’t worry, these polished floors will last decades in your home.
- When you’re decorating your floors, you need to have variety and that just wants polished concrete floors to offer. Different levels of elegance that can only be found in polished concrete floors.
Commercial benefits include:
- Durability and low maintenance are big factors for businesses so they can focus more on their businesses and less on their floors. With different shoes walking on your surface and constant foot-traffic, business owners need durable floors. Polished concrete floors do not chip, stain, chip, or discolor making them perfect for businesses.
- You won’t be breaking the budget with a polished concrete floor. These floors do not require special cleaners, expensive waxes, or constant replacements. The initial installation process is not time consuming or expensive. Because polishing concrete floors means you are using the materials already present, the fewer materials required for installation the more affordable the flooring system and it doesn’t get better than a polished concrete floor.
- An attractive floor is very important for the business. A nice floor is something that invites people into your property and encourages them to stay. With nice safe floors, your customers and clients will love to be in your space.
- A high gloss surface provides many hidden safety benefits like slip-resistant and increased visibility.
- For an eco-friendly choice, polished concrete floors do not produce high levels of waste or high levels of toxic chemicals.
Polished concrete floors are used in warehouses, chemical plants, showrooms, manufacturing plants, laboratories, office buildings, hospitals and clinics, mall and retails stores.